Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of Sapporo’s world-famous Snow Festival!
Running from 5th-11th February 2016, let Niseko Photography & Guiding take you on an exciting day trip to Sapporo and take the hassle out of finding your way there and around the 3 huge sites!
- Pick-up Hirafu 12.30pm.
- Drive door-to-door to Sapporo in your private van, arriving in the afternoon head around the Odori and Susukino sites, where you will see (and be able to practise your photography skills with tips and tricks from our pro’s) the amazing snow and ice sculptures built by teams and illuminated as the sun goes down!
- Play in the Tsudome community area and slide down the giant snow slides and try your hand at ‘snow-rafting’, our professional photographers will be on hand to show you around and take plenty of photos of your group at the Festival.
- Enjoy the large variety of delicious pop-up street food vans and sample local alcoholic beverages.
- On certain days – watch professional riders throwing down in the Big Air contest!
- Practise your lifestyle photography with hints and tips from your guide.
- The price is per private van, for 1-7 people and includes all transport and images from the day professionally edited and available to your group via our easy online archive.
- Return Hirafu before 10pm.
- ¥90,000 per private van.
Enquire now to avoid disappointment!